Pleated Shades Can Add Striking Visual Appeal to the Interior Décor of St. Louis Area Homes
You love a little ambiance, and that’s created by having the right light. Nothing is better than sunlight, and when it comes to your windows, you don’t want to block it all out completely. That’s where pleated shades come in. With a striking visual appeal, pleated shades let in just enough light to create a warm feel in your room while protecting your privacy. At Cardinal Blinds & Shutters, we’d love to show you the wide selection of pleated shades we offer to homeowners in the greater St. Louis, MO, area. You won’t believe the difference the right shade can make to a room!
The Benefits of Pleated Shades
Pleated shades immediately change the look and feel of any room. Cardinal Blinds & Shutters proudly sells Graber Evenpleat® & Fashionpleat® pleated shades. They’re a smart choice for many homeowners because they offer a number of substantial benefits such as:
- Light control – Pleated shades filter the sun’s light. You can choose the light control level that gives your room just the feel you want while maintaining your home’s privacy.
- Elegant design – The pleats in pleated shades create a visual effect that draws the eye and makes an appealing accent for your décor.
- Improving your home’s energy efficiency – Pleated shades filter out much of the sun’s light, and therefore, help to keep your home a little cooler. Your air conditioner won’t have to work quite so hard.
- Durability – Pleated shades can last for years with minimal maintenance
- Great kid safety rating – Window treatments with long cords can be a hazard to children. Pleated shades have no cords in which children may get tangled.
- A variety of styles – Choose from different pleat sizes, colors, and designs.
Get Your No-Cost Price Estimate
If you’re ready to upgrade the look and efficiency of your window treatments, contact Cardinal Blinds and Shutters in Fenton, MO, today. Our designers would be happy to talk with you and answer any questions you may have about installing new pleated shades or any other window treatment option.